Agora is a complete software realization of real-time massive MIMO baseband processing.
- Agora currently supports 64x16 MU-MIMO (64 RRU antennas and 16 UEs) with 20 MHz bandwidth and 64QAM modulation, on a 36-core server with AVX512 support.
- Agora is configurable in terms of numbers of RRU antennas and UEs, bandwidth, moduation orders, LDPC code rates.
- Agora supports an emulated RRU and UEs with a high-performance packet generator.
- Agora has been tested with real RRUs with up to 64 antennas and up to 8 UEs. The RRU and UE devices are available from Skylark Wireless.
For the most up-to-date information on the Agora framework, including instruction on how to get started, please refer to the code repository README and the Agora section in our Software Architecture wiki page.
In contrast to RENEWLab, Agora requires more advanced knowledge of the different tools needed to utilize it:
- Advanced knowledge of wireless communications.
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux and command-line interface (CLI).
- Advanced knowledge of C++.
- Intermediate knowledge of Intel intrinsic instructions (only needed if working with certain functional blocks).
- Familiar with JSON file format (used for configuration).
- Familiar with Git.